Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H4 visa - aria
Hi friends
At the moment I am on H4 visa(no work permit).My husband is on H1.I am just wondering if I get residency programme which kind of visa I will get H1 or J1?we are in processing to get green card but it takes two years.another question is that if I get green card after J1 visa will my status change or not?
u can do residency on J1 or H1.for H1 u will need to pass step 3 before u start residency.
if u take a residency on j1...that is a dead end...u cannot process ur greencard with ur husband.u will have to do a waiver job and then process ur GC independently.if u take residency on H1...u can process GC with ur husband.
so for u...definitely H1 is a better choice.
I am also on H4 currently and am hoping to get the H1 residency.
GL
and aria...if u have started ur GC process then u shud be able to get the work authorization(EAD) permit before the 2 years...ask ur lawyer.it's best to work on EAD...it's as good as GC...u won't have any visa hassles then.
hi guys.. i just got my residency in NY in pediatrics.. although my hospital has an associated lawyer, can someone tell me few more lawyers. and does any one know what all papers need to be submitted for the H1 visa?
hi .
nice to meet h4 people.
i'm wondering is there any way that h4 can work, or there isnt?
IS IT EASILY POSSIBLE 2 CHANGE J VISA TO H VISA IN USA?
WHICH CONDITIONS?
PLZ ADVICE ME?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »