Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about Nrmp withdrawing your application.. - rgfash01
Do you have an idea when will NRMP do that! Bc I am awaiting for my step 2CK result, and I was waiting for the withdrwal email from NRMP. But I have not got it yet!!! I took my test on Feb. 10th, and I certified my rank order list.. I had family emergency, that is why I was late with my test!!
DO you think I am still in the match. My status is till active... Any input.. Thank you!!!
As far as I know, the ECFMG certificate gets certified at the time of registration. If its not certified till the deadline, I doubt it that NRMP staff will try to look for it again if its ready after the deadline.Becoz assuming they allow a certain candidate who got his cert 3 days after the deadline, then why not allow the candidate who gets his cert. 1 day before match results are released.......it won't be unfair to the other candidate then. I'm not sure when they start removing incomplete NRMP applicants.........it should take a week atleast.
pier, I'm not too sure about what you're saying!

I am ecfmg certified (Jan 2006), have the certificate in hand,
but on the nrmp Applicant Options Page it says:
ecfmg cert.....NOT VERIFIED.
match status.....active.

how long is it going to take them to verify ecfmg certification?
is it possible to be removed even though you are certified, but they have not confirmed it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »