Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst IM programs. - mirakle
Friends, we usually rank the best programs first. Now let s rank the worst the IM programs.

i think DAMAS hospital-RP is not a good program. Please list yours. thanks.
Seton Hall - trinitas, definetely the worst
why is the worst?
u cant judge which is the worst among them because u have no basis in knowing the condition of the others for comparison purposes.
Charles Drew Hospital LA,CA
hi, disco, what's the problem with seton hall? I saw the program, and I think it's average.
What is it that you think it's the worst, as opposed to Bronx-Lebanon?
we can judge an IM program is bad or good based on its credentials like they judge us

1. how many faculty in the program who is responsible for teaching the residents
2. what is the percentage of passing board exam
3. how the residents paid
4. how the residents treated, like housing, parking, working hours, etc
5. popularity among the residents
6. fellowships they have
7. the distribution of its residents after training, do they find a job, what is their salary range
8. environment the programs are in, rural? big metrocity? any pollution?
9. weather. too cold like Maine? too hot like Phoenix?
many others
Worst is in superlative degree meaning the lowest quality, it's really difficult to tell which among the worse is the worst because you have to compare and contrast them to find out the program with the lowest quality. and to think that there are so many aspects or perspectives that u have to take into account in making the decision.
you all are right.

just tell us the IM program that you think is worst in one way or the other. so it will benefit all of us
Mercy chicago
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »