Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help about mph - confidential
how do we get mph degree (which is from out side USA)verified. Anyone who can help me with this, I really appreciate it!!!! thanks a lot in advance.

Not clear about your question "which is from outside USA" verified ??
I guess you are asking credential verification services- if so, WES (world education services ) is the most widely accepted agency.

Most programs I have looked at prefer MPH from US schools or even their own institution. Assuming you are talking about M.D./MPH

But don't take my word for it !!!
Good luck
i think op is trying to ask how to get admission in an mph program while outside of the us...well, trying to translate to english...or wht...in that case:

u shud do ur homework like u do for residency=> look into program websites and c wht r ther pre req. mostly ask for toefl and gre. some may ask for math (like biostat programs). some programs dont ask a passing score, some ask for bla bla score of above...for each test. other general requirements are goal statement, recommendation letters and else.as ppl said above, ur school has to send ur docs to a credential verification service t b evaluated...for this, u need to ask programs u r applying to c which service they accept (they were used to charge around 100$ while back) . plus, there is a non refundable fee to apply in a program ...depends on school..it is like 70-100$ for application fee, so programs will review ur application.

now imagine u got admission into ther program, since u r applying outside of the us, u need an f visa..for that, u need to show enough financial support...these days they are asking for >25000$ in ur bank account (proof : with a copy of bank statement) for mph and that is for one single person...if u r married..have kids, the $$$ goes up....or a us citizen with enuf income who supports u and gives u such documents and letter of support to pay for ur school fees/insurance/living costs and else...then u go true visa process to get the visa...there are non refundable fees for f visa...meaning, u apply with all ur documents for an f visa...but there is no guaranty they give u a visa...if u get rejected, ur money is gone (i think it is around 100-200$ )...so i think to apply in an mph program...u got to shell out at least around $500-1000 fot pre requisite....&if u pass gre and toelf 1st attempt. hope this made it all clear. gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »