Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can we apply wit just step1 and step2ck on sept15? - bluesbadblood
hi forgot, thank you for your inputs Smile

so did u apply in sept last week ? do you mind sharing the reason for you applying late ? at the time of application, did u have all three scores at hand, 1, ck and cs ??

or did u apply with 2 scores and added the score later when u got the result ?

are u an img as well ?

thank you
Yes I am an IMG (I think 99.99% of people here on this forum are IMGs). I had to wait for my letters of recomm to be uploaded by my letter writers. I had all 3 scores and was ecfmg certified. Try not to delay. As others pointed out, the future is uncertain. DOs are flooding the market too Smile
thanks for the info.

i have no choice now but to go ahead and apply with step 1 and CK on sept 15. CS taken later in aug will get results only from oct 9th, so should i apply with ecfmg certification after oct 9th or apply with step1 and CK on sept 15 and add the CS later ?

thanks again
Why cant you write your CS in between step 1 and CK? I think you can tweak your plans a bit and apply early next year. You have 9 months to plan and that is plenty enough time. You can always prep for CS alongside your CK prep.
I am planning to take step 1 in march, can't prep one that and step ck takes 4months right and I will take cs after ck. So I can take step 2 cs in August end the earliest..and scores come in on Oct 9th if I take then
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »