Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iv - sigma99
Hi, if there is a gap in your resume , and only very recent observer ship history , is it mandatory to say that I updated my knowledge through cme's . Do they enquire in detail about the same ?
Wow! Not even a single person to help me with this!
You should try not to have gaps in your cv.It is a red flag. Write EVERYTHING that you think is gonna help your cv or what you have done to show them that your clinical skills and knowledge has not been "in limbo or stagnant". If they ask during ivs the gap,then explain.They can ask anything under the sun.
no it's not. And b/c they are doctors too and they do have to fill a certain amount of CMEs for their license every now and then, don't over-play the CME card b/c they know it's bulshit. If they ask you during the interview go ahead and tell them that you tried to be uptodate through CMEs, but also be prepared to answer the next question coming which is how many CMEs do you have.
@sigma99 having demanded responses now come back and thank the good folks who have responded ....
Thank u guys! Finger, I logged in after a day , hence the delayed responseSmile
Yeah, I do agree that I need to be prepared for the next questions , hence need to be careful about the way I answer this question. But unfortunately there has been a gap due to motherhood and personal commitments. .
God Bless all mothers for the sacrifices they make.
Thanks finger, but I wouldn't call it a sacrifice , it is a pleasure and I loved every moment of it, but of course the PD wouldn't be satisfied with this responseSmile
Yes - i should have said it better ... I meant the sacrifices to their careers ..... many mothers make that. PDs may understand - never underestimate humanity.
Thanks finger for being so kind. Guess ur a mother tooSmile all the best for ur iv
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »