Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
omg! - rajji
i cant post the link, but google:
Teleka Patrick YouTube videos show missing Kalamazoo doctor singing to love interest

its missing mi resident, she seems to b alive and singing to love!
thank god shez alive...but lord have mercy when shez back to work!they need to eliminate these videos from web!
Very glad to see that she's alive but what's the reason for her disappearance? Could she have possibly done it on purpose?
Goodness grief ... and this Ms Teleka made me and @rajji even quarrel ..... rajji I'll buy you a drink someday
big: seems she has mental issues (mania),or on drugs or all together. shz singing and making dishes for a man who is not there and shez in love with (a married guy per news..which might be rumor anyways) ...and yes, she has abounded her residency/responsibilities. my thinking is mental issues, away from family in another states and stress of residency on top of it. who knows! but yes, she is alive...STILL alive...but one might commit suicide if left untreated...she seems deeply in love with a man whom she cant have. from videos on utube, she seems out of mind to me...from others(she has spent thankxgiving nite with a family in indiana while missing)seems normal and has purposefully abounded her residency to find her love! god knows...its mystery...
actually - it seems the videos were made before her disappearance .... so i don't think it is accurate to say she has "mental issues". She disappeared Dec 5th and videos were uploaded in November.
fouz: i wud love to have dat drink! thank you!@ cant remember the quarrel...but i am chewing my nails while all these videos are surfing on utube! can u imagine how one cud possible ruine her/his career like this?! even if they use mental issues, then competency ...making sure dat doctor is on meds and bla bla is going to hurt..i am speechless..poor thing! may god have mercy on them and find them to treat her at least! who cares abt the rest!
fouz: there were more posts and videos...they are removing them from web. i heard a speaker on cnn was arguing abt her mental stat this morning. its her family concern too. well, hope they find her alive!
no the youtube videos she posted was from BEFORE she went missing unfortunately. no sign or clues to where she is yet.
the only reason the videos are significant is if they can find out who she is singing to maybe they would have a new suspect or a clue to where she is.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »