Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyckoff IV - surviving2013
Hello residentdoctor29,

How was your interview? can you please tell me if they asked a lot of medical questions and how many people you interviewed with? I will highly appreciate your insight.
Can anyone else answer the above question? Thank you very much for your help. This is for IM.
Come on. 25 people read this and no one can answer.
Hi! I IVed there on Nov 1st. Its a round table like group interview so not as comfortable as usual IVs. They ask basic Medical Questions in the form of Situations. Spanish is a plus for them, maybe an unspoken necessity. The IV is short and def not as well organized as the others I have been on. Good Luck!
@ Spartanmd thank you very much for your info. The questions are about mecanisms like step 1 or more step 2. How many people were in your group? Can you also give me one situation example?
You're very welcome. I got 2 questions, one that was clinically a seizure and what would you check for to see a couple of hours later? Blood work will show Acidosis correction, raised CPK and LDH for example. Another was regarding complicated pneumonia and it's treatment, ie. antibiotic coverage.
Thank you very much again Spartanmd.
you bet! good luck! cheers!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »