Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinical Research Training at Harvard - nili
Dear friends,

Harvard Medical School opens an International Distance-Learning Clinical Research Training Program “Principles and Practices of Clinical Research”. It is a 9 month program (with a summer break), which teaches you every step of clinical research including advanced biostatistics. The lessons are given by Harvard professors and you can join the classes online. At the end you’ll be given a certificate from Harvard. (please visit the website for details http://ppcr.hms.harvard.edu/index.php?op...&Itemid=28). It is $3250 for students, residents, PhD and fellows. I talked to the director, and we have created a group called "PPCR NY International Initiative Group" for international and US students, residents and fellows; so that they can have this excellent chance.

If you or your friends are interested in joining to the program, or have any questions please contact me (yalcin.nilufer@mgh.harvard.edu) You'll be accepted through that group. And you can also register on first week of January even the deadline is on December with the PPCR NY International Initiative Group.
I already enrolled. Starting on Feb 20th! Awesome!!

email me @ sundeepsingh76
Ah shoot - I'm guessing it's too late to register at all now? Is the registration only yearly?
@ toxic_megacolon .
you can try it. In the application says due day was extended to January 15 (today). I did mine yesterday night. No answer yet except that they received it, but hopping they accept my application. Good luck with it if you try.
what kind of help we can get by doing it in our research carrier ?
Hi can any one know if this is worth spending time and money???Please reply soon
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »