Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM Invitation/Rejection status 2014 - Part 2 - drpepper4u
I sincerely apologize for any confusion but please disregard the email that you just received from the UAB Internal Medicine Program. This message was sent in error.

If you have not previously scheduled an interview with our program, you will be contacted soon regarding the status of your application.

Sincerely,

Internal Medicine Residency Training Program University of Alabama at Birmingham

@512ta: Just toying with people's emotions Sad

Accidentally of course Smile
@512ta, when did you get the rejection from SUNY downstate?
i know. it hurts. but i have become resistant at htis point in season.
SUNY downstate -- about 5:30ish pm EST
Thanks, 512ta. I want to go to Brooklyn badly :-(
@eager2bdr I have already cancelled 4 last month, planning on cancelling two more this week. Good luck!
first university of Alabama rejection, then sorry letter, then rejection again, wtf?
Hey guys, friend of mine who is US citizen has no ivs and want to participate in the SOAP? is that possible or he has to have at least 1 iv to participate? he already applied through ERAS but was not lucky because of low scores.

So he needs to know if he can participate in the MATCH and rank any of the programs he applied to randomly even with out iv, so that he can be eligible for the SOAP..

Is that possible ??

I really want to help him, but I have no reliable information regarding SOAP...

Thanks in advance for the input guys and Happy New Year to you all..
You can't rank if you don't have any interviews. SOAP is for people who don't match on Match Monday even if you have interviews. Anyone can participate in SOAP as long as you don't match.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »