Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage Fraud? Navin Menon? Kawaiigirl? Youtube? - usmlepsychosis
I've been reading Kawaiigirl posts and speechless. I have seen her youtube video with Navin Menon. Do both of them really exist? I mean are they really doctors in residency etc. If so where do they work or live? I know it is useless talking about an attention seeker, but really disturbed by the youtube, pictures and accusations that now want to know everything from members who actually know them! Kawiigirl claims she is residency and successful is it really true she is very successful? What is the point of all these kawaiigirl drama?
She also claims she studied in New Jersey Kaplan. Have any of you guys actually meet them? Now I am curious to know the truth about them.
Elisa Olesya Dukhota RN is she real?
hey usmlepsychosis , are you bored? Don't you have anything better to do with your spare time? Why don't you go and volunteer your time at a homeless shelter instead of wasting time on all these crazy people.
I am very new to the forum. I only want answers to my questions regarding these cartoon characters. Sorry for my curiosity.
OK have fun then.
You are mistaken btw. There is only one character in that whole circus thread and that individual needs a psych eval asap
@Karthic like I mentioned on my original post "I know it is useless talking about an attention seeker, but really disturbed by the youtube, pictures and accusations that now want to know everything from members who actually know them!"

I am a new member in this forum and surprised doctors in my profession behave that way and you too are very aggressive so that is not cool!
It is interesting that as a "new member" that of all the threads on this forum you only chose to dig that one out ... you nutcase mykawaii .... go get some medical treatment Smile Smile Smile
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=hcq1nDynzuE
https://plus.google.com/1178167285491857...tBUB1tZxuG

Navin asked me to marry him on two separate occasion. First time he proposed to me was at the beginning of Aug, 2012. I told him that I will marry him but he has to tell his parents about our marriage and get their approval first. On Aug 15, 2012, he asked me to marry him again . He said, " Do I have to kneel down on my knee to ask you to marry me?" I hugged him and said, " No, you don't have to kneel down. Navin, I will marry to you. I love you." He was so happy & hugged me tightly with joy.

On Sept 8, 2012, U told me that your cousin was coming from Washington D.C. to visit U in our home. You said U really wanted me to meet her so that she knows about us and that we were going to get marry. When she got to our home, you showed her our bedroom, home, talked about me & showed her my picture. U called me at 5.10 pm to ask me to come home quickly so that I can meet your cousin. I told U, I will be back later as I thought your cousin was going to spend the night in our house.Rainy Day

Sept 8, 2012. I thought that your cousin was going to spend the night in our home & leave tomorrow A.M. At 7.23 pm, I called you to let you know that I am on my way home but you told me, U just sent your cousin to the train station. You said you were not very happy that I did not make a point to be home soon. U wanted to introduce me to your cousin and let her know we were getting marry. That nite around 9pm, you opened the refrigerator and the oyster sauce bottle fell on the floor & broke.

Sept 8, 2012. Later that day around 9pm+, you opened the refrigerator and the oyster sauce bottle came off the side shelf, fell on the floor and broke and caused a big mess on the floor. You asked me to help you to clean it up, I refused to help you and I told you have to clean it up yourself because if I come to help you, I will be the one cleaning the whole mess by myself. You got really really mad and angry that I just lay on the futon and refused to get up to help you clean up the mess.

Sept 8, 2012 After you cleaned up the mess, you were extremely angry & looked at me in a very angrily & extremely fierce face. You stand there with your finger pointing at me & said : " I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE MY WIFE!" I was so shocked & speechless that you said those words to me over such a small thing. You were so angry because I did not make a point to be home to meet your cousin. If I had obeyed & listened to you, you would be so loving to me for obedience.

Sept 11, 2012, I called Elisa Olesya Dukhota in California. I told her, "Hi, is this Elisa? This is Navin's girlfriend. Please do not tell Navin that I called you." After she heard what I said, she hung up the phone on me. I called her back twice but she refused to answer the phone. She can tell from my phone number that my number is very similar to Navin number except for the last 2 digits as we're on a family plan. I knew then that she knew about my relationship with Navin Menon.

I'm pretty sure they exist... not so sure if they matched into residency programs. It'd be a scary thing if it's the case.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »