Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Position for PGY-2 - parmd
Hi Im very interested in pathology , Im in NY , PGY-1 preliminary and looking for a position in NY I love pathology , please inform me , parisacpr
Hi
How did you get prelim path? I thought there is no prelim in path. Can you please suggest how did you get that and is it worth it? Is there a guarantee that they take you for PG-1 after prelim?
Where are you in NY?
Wow, the nerve of some people. Instead of answering the OPs question or even acknowledging it they will instead ask 50 questions of their own interest.
Parisa jan,

Residencyswap va find a resident ra negah kon, Positionhaye khali ro elam mikonand. Ya be programha bekhosus anhaee ke alaghe dari email kon. Good Luck
@roya999 @parmd residencyswap va find a resident khoob neest. khaily vakht da community-based hospitals place mikoneh hama een khoob neest, bayaad yak university-based program kaar bokoni. man kaar mikonam dar residents medical group; Hameye residencies ke dareem dar daneshgah hastan.
Good grief, the iranians have gathered in this thread, time to notify homeland security.
@dr911 that was highly racist. Hope you're not planning on being a doctor. Idk how you can treat patients if you're so intolerant. Why is the forum allowing comments like this?
Dr madinamd - sorry to offend you .. it was really just a joke. I like persians - and i infact attend the persian festivals every year in march so trust me i was just kidding around like i do with my Persian friends. I hope you are ok - please let me know.
This was the post i replied too ... it was strangely deleted :-

madinamd - 01/13/14 13:36

@dr911 that was highly racist. Hope you're not planning on being a doctor. Idk how you can treat patients if you're so intolerant. Why is the forum allowing comments like this?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »