Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
noc from pakistan - zaib
hy guys,
anybody there who may guide me the process to get NOC from pakistan,,it will really b appreciated,,thanx
bye
NOC in Pakistan is issued by Director General Health in Ministry of Health, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad. You should bring your NIC, passport, degree, and PMDC certificate. you should attatch a copy of above documents along with an affidivit indicating that you will return after postgraduation.
zaib
I don't think it will be very difficult to get it as mamoon told you the right path but if you still need any help email me for any help
Pray for my postmatch
Thanks
Hi Guys:

Good to see the thread as I was really worried about it also....

Kindly give me the detail about the procedure. anyone plzzzzzzzz, my email is

khan_dr78

thankyou guys and good luck to us all
hy guys,
thanx alot for guiding me in right direction.mamoon ,actually right now i,m working as a research scholar in univ hospital on J1. to convert that J1 into H1 clinical next year,i need to have Noc from pakistan,that government of pakistan has no objection on my this change of category.
dr saeed u didn,t leave any of ur email here,,,lets all get in touch with each other,,,
my email is nor_adrenaline9
thanx ,,ALLAH HAFIZ
All the NOCs are delt by a clerk on 2nd floor in Block c , Pak Secretariat and issued by DG Health or Assitant DG health. You should contact him regarding it.
where were you all hiding...anyway is this the same place to get the letter of need for a J1.
Thanks.
hy mamoon,
thanx a lot for kind guidance.it seems that u have been through alll this process of noc..whats ur status right now,,,and onething like i told u b,for that i,m doing research and i wanna take noc to change it to clinical h1..so what type of statement i should i ask that clerk to write down for me and then sign it from dg health,,,
take care,,,ALLAH HAFIZ
The clerk there knows well about the content of all types of NOC esp if previously any body has issued same type of NOC. I know about J1 NOCs only . For that you should attach a copy of contract or offer letter, NIC, Passport, PMDC certificate and degree attested. with an affidavit. Whole process takes usually 3-4 days.

The content of Affidavit is signed by oath commissioner

AFFIDAVIT

I ------------ S/O -----------R/O---------------------

do hereby solemly affirm and declare as under:

1. That I am a citizen of Pakistan by Birth.

2. That after completing postgraduate Studies/Residency
Programme in---------------- will return to Pakistan
to serve my country and nation.

3. That I am not a Government employee.

That the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or withheld.

Deponent

Dr.------------------

There is also an application form . You can get it from the clerk.

APPLICATION FORM FOR OBTAINING A CERTIFICATE FROM THE HEALTH DIVISION FOR DOCTORS DESIRING TO GO ABROAD FOR POST GRADUATE STUDIES/ TRAINING.

Name of the applicant
Fatherâ„¢s Name

Domicile

Date of Birth

Educational Qualification/s

Religion

National Identity Card No. (Copy)

Marital Status

Name of college from which the
degree of MBBS was received and
the year (Copy)

PMDC Certificate (Copy)(Valid)

Description of posts held after
completion of house job

Presently serving in ----------
as

Are you a government servant?

Description of required training
abroad

Whether training facilities are
available in Pakistan in the required
field

Whether admission received from the
institution abroad (Copy). The name
of the institution abroad where the
applicant wishes to study.

Duration of postgraduate course with
the date of its commencement.

I undertake that after the training abroad, shall return to
Pakistan and serve.

Signature

Full Address

Your passport and PMDC cERTIFICATE SHOULD BE VALID
Hi Guys :

Thanks for all this.... does any one tell me whether they have any office in karachi......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »