Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry- Invitation/Rejection Match 2014 -Part2 - psychiatryhopeful
Last thursday....actually got that inv in dec too but the date wasn't suitablefor me.so sent me again.
ey guys,my flight from Chicago to Saginaw is cancelled and i have the interview at cmu psychiatry,any suggestion guys? If i miss the Jan 7th dinner,does anyone have an idea what time they start their interview on Jan 8th?
Report Abuse
Hey guys,my flight from Chicago to Saginaw is cancelled and i have the interview at cmu psychiatry,any suggestion guys? If i miss the Jan 7th dinner,does anyone have an idea what time they start their interview on Jan 8th?
The interview timing was different for everyone. It can start as early as 8:30 and the last one ended at 430. Ask the PC for your particular schedule. Hope your able to make it on time!
Can anybody share interview experience at Elmhurst Mountsinai NY. My email ID drkanaka8@gmail THANKS
Rej from UConn, anyone else?
Interview metrohealth georgetown!
@drkanaka8
when is ur iv there? I also iv ,soon.
@doczimg - congrats! but what is metrohealth geogetown? do you mean georgetown university in DC?
@jasonb128

Yes that's exactly what I meant! I guess the excitement distracted me from writing out the whole thing Big Grin.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »