Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi looking for Study Partner for Step 1 USMLE - jimmy313
Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year to all

I am located in new york queens area looking for study partner for usmle step1.Trying to write in march/april.Only serious colleagues welcomed.
You can reach me at any time at :mkny333 at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Jimmy.
hi I am located in queens....want a serious study partner to start with...please reply
where r u located in queens??? I am in queens village
Yes i am in queens too.Floral park.
ok...I graduted in 2001...old gradute ...do u go to library.....?
I can travel to any queens library.Had all material.You can send me your contact info or you can email me as mentioned above to work out study plan.
I am also not a fresh graduate.Graduated in 2000.
Yes i study in library Queens Central Jamaica and sometimes in Queens College library
where r u from? I am from Pakistan but was born and raised here...I wuld love to talk to u ...
can u come to Hofstra library...I study there....I am working at the same time in a medical research at mount Sinai hospital/....
i am from pakistan too but some of our family migrated to kashmir.we have lots of kashmiri doctors in new york.you know dr.farooque khan who was ex chairman medicine in nassau county medical center.he is one of my uncle.
I was born in kashmir but had been in boarding schools.Had been visiting usa during my school and college days.You can reach me at 347-635-3429.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »