Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maharashtra residents on indefinite strike - jack123
Guys....the tolerance of residents in mumbai and maharashtra ended today......they have gone for indefinite strike from feb26th and its their 4th official day today.

the issue started by one more attack on a medicine resident and now it looks like the patience is over.

get more detail about the MARD strike on this link http://mard-strike.blogspot.com

MANY OF YOU MAY WONDER WHY THIS POST IS HERE BUT I SAY THINK GUYS THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN YOUR CASE AND MANY OF THESE ARE YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT RESPECTFUL AND NOBEL JOB OF BEING A RESIDENT

BY THE TIME WE WAIT FOR OUR MATCH RESULTS LETS PRAY FOR OUR FRIENDS IN MAHARASHTRA TO WIN THIS BATTLE......................BECAUSE IT MAY HAVE BEEN US THERE WITH THEM ;IF WE WERENT HERE TODAY!
ya jack123 u r right...i have many friends who r residents....but will they really get justice?. so many strikes have come and gone..i remember when i was in internship in mumbai, there was a strike but i doubt if anything positive happened...lets pray.
hey winnie1234... i dont know y we all r so negative about thgs...no change is easy to bring about... u hv to struggle....
the system back home has not changed for yrs, its rusted , so it will take some time n extra effort to put the wheels of change into motion...

similar issues were resolved in delhi... they protested against low pay n security issues etc...n they were successful... so hopefully MARD would b too..

i agree this task is diificult but then not impossible... so i guess we need to b positive n keep making our efforts...well b rewarded now or latr...

i am hoping to see the MARD coming out successful from all this.... GOOD LUCK to them.... hum honge kamyaab...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »