Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoctaM3's Step 3 Prep & Strategy - doctam3
Hi DoctaM3 what was you CCS strategy:

I have just started Archer CCS. Do you just watch all the videos passively, use this as learning and the practice cases on the primum software after this has been done? Thanks
jsd

- for CCS, I did the Uworld cases first .. the 52 only .. then did the Archer videos and tried solving the 52 cases again with his strategies .. after watching all his videos: I did the 41 uworld cases with his strategy and found them to be easier than expected.

I practiced all the ccs cases on the actual test software from usmle.org --- The uworld software isn't up to date.. (eg: it doesn't differentiate between certain test orders that require contrast, lacks certain specific dx tests as well)
Hi Doctam

my email on page 6

Thanks once again Doctam will start today.
thanks for the info @doctam3!

does anybody know where I can get the Premier Review notes and Kaplan 2012 Step 3 Case study videos?
hi,
does any kind soul have Premier Review notes from 2009 please please share with me ....

saima_ghaffar812003

stay blessed
hey doctam3, is it okay to know if you matched?
@stedler .. yes i did match Smile
Well done DoctaM3!!
I hope you stay on the forum.
Dear Step 3 Students,

PASS STEP 3 BEFORE IT CHANGES...
CALL BESTUSMLETUTOR @ 8034935573 TODAY!!!!

No matter what stage of your Step 3 preparation are you in...we are able to help you...

If you are just starting your Step 3 Exam preparation or have failed it once or even several times and are looking for the most effective high yield BEST USMLE step 3 preparation methods available anywhere. ..please schedule your complementary 60 minute individual step 3 Focused Individualized Diagnostic and Remedial session with me today!

Due to busy schedule. .such sessions need to be scheduled in advance!!!

We have students taking and passing Step 3 almost every week....

Talk to our previously successful Step 3 students. ...1st timer Residents and IMGs who were yet to start their Residency as well as student taking Step 3 after multiple prior failed attempts.

Hope that helps you...

Thanks,

Dr. H. Malik
BESTUSMLETUTOR
Call us today at 8034935573 to inquire about our HEAVILY DISCOUNTED ONLINE USMLE STEP 3 PREP COURSES or Our INDIVIDUALIZED ONLINE ONE ON ONE STEP 3 TUTORING PROGRAMS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »