passed .... thanks ALLAH
congrats.
congratulayions
Congrtulations
wat was uur exam date
i gave it on 16th dec
Congratulations!!
Plz share ur experience.
first of all thanks everyone , now i will share my experience about this exam , hope it help anyone preparing for the exam .

my score is 209 , not a very good score , but still i am happy and thank GOD million times that i am out of this big exam., All the pre test anxietY , extreme stress after failing any assessment test, post exam fears , nightmares about result are over ALHAMDULLILAH .

i prepared for this exam for almost 6 months , for the first 2 months , i was not studying properly and missing some days but in last 2 and half months , i was studying 8 ,9hrs a day ( and that was my limit) . REGARDING the study material , i used kaplan , uworld , step up for step 2 ck . i did uworld 2 times and in last few days before exam i did all marked and incorrect questions of u world . READ AND STUDY UWORLD AS YOUR SYLLABUS BOOK. After doing uworld for the first time (average percentage 55percent ),i did nbme 2, but i failed with score of 180 . i read kaplan lecture notes again , and did nbme3 ... i failed it too . i started uworld again and did 4 blocks a day ,after doing 60 percent of uworld for second time,i again did nbmes 2,3 ...i passed nbme 2 but i failed in 3 again ( i always hate this nbme3 coz of WEIRD questions )

After completing the u world for second time(74 percent ) , 3 weeks before exam , i did uwsa and scored 219 ... and 2weeks before exam i did nbme 6 and scored 227. . 1 week before exam , i did nbme 4 and scored 200 ( i think reason was mainly stress that dropped my score ). but i cant delay the exam further coz my eligibility period was going to end .

REAGARDING THE EXAM : it is a very lengthy one.... time managment is v important . i was able to complete the blocks in time . your energy level goes really down in middle of exam but you have to move youurself .AFter giving my exam , i felt that there were three types of questions in real exam .. for first type: you are sure of answer , second TYPE: u are confused btwn two options till the last second and finally u have to choose one option and third type : about which u dont know the answer at all ( u just have to guess the answer) and in the ck , theres alot of percentage of this second type of questions ( stuck btwn 2 options ).

STUDY u world as many times as u can . and keep doing the nbmes till u achieve your desired score .AND most important keep praying. if i can pass the exam , anyone can.GOOD LUCKK TO EVERYONE .

Hey Congrats on passing! And thank you for honestly posting your score...we need more ppl like you! Trust me I will be VERYYYYYYY HAPPPPYYYYYYY the day I get my score..and I swear to god I won't even look at the score all I want to see that PASS....

congrats!!! i'M really happy for you! thanks god you passed it and finally go to the next step Wink
hope we'll be happy too like you Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »