Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aprin - June exam taker motivational group - medicine2012
@rvusmle2013: in first time reading how long did it take to do thorax and abdomen anatomy?did u find the kaplan videos useful for these chapters?
Done with Embryology all the system and U world test according to the systems

Doing explanation for them now from U World. Done with -

Genito -Urinary

Reproductive

Gastrointestinal.

Now doing Endocrine.

Will keep posting.
ive done with cardiac path- goljan,uworld along with first aid and with cardiac physiology firstaid,u world.
@hry: i spent a day on thorax. and a day on entire abdomen.
kaplan was okay. the teacher has his own way of teaching and he skips around a lot of stuff that i think are imp. so i go over those after the video is complete and then do uworld. and then go over the kaplan and uworld notes one last time before moving on to the next chapter.
@rvusmle2013,thank u,you have a good method of studying,GL
@rvusmle2013- what is uworld notes ??
is it your own notes or do they sell online?
done with cardiac pathophysiology from uworld and revised path and physiology again.
i felt cardiac physiolgy little bit tougher,,it took long time to understand the graphs,,
i started cardiac pharmaclogy now.,,,

@medicine 2012,,no update from u?:-);-)
what did u study today?
@hry: thank you!

@aspirant11: oh no. ive been making my own notes ever since med school. and they're worth a lot. Smile
but what i do is (since i do the questions subject wise) i write down the topic and everything imp about it and include explanations for the wrong answers too. this way i get the max info out of a question
my update: done with spinal cord. will start the brain stem today.
I did thorax anatomy now wanna start abdomen
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »