Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with accommodation in el paso - drkhadi
Hi guys, pls those who have interviewed at El Paso peds, which is the most cost effective hotel to stay at. The PC gave flyers for 3 hotels. But the cheapest of the hotels(soluna) does not offer shuttle service, so I'll have to pay for transportation. Is it worth it to stay there or stay in double tree which is slightly pricier but has free shuttle.
Thanks guys.
I would say yes, because taxis can be expensive . Also you may meet more applicants there. Good Luck
drkhadi when do you have your IV? I have mine on the 23rd and if you need a lift I'd be more than happy to help you with that.
@reenu thanks a bunch.
@vinniev thank you so much my Iv is 22nd.
Good luck with your Iv.
The program should pay for it
i think doubletree is better because dinner is there & you even get shuttle from hotel to both airport & iv-site. I didnt take cab at all. Good luck
Thank you @jity...
Initially when I tried to book double tree, the Texas tech rate wasn't available and the rate I was given was too high so I booked the cheaper hotel. But I called again last night and luckily, I got texas tech rate for double tree.
@drkhadi, that is great. Good luck with your iv
Comfort inn
Mention Texas tech and the rate was 55 plus tax
They have shuttle to/from airport and Texas tech

It is good overall
wow the comfort inn rate sounds awesome! I should check them out.
@sam1987,could you please tell me if was it easy getting to the dinner venue from comfort inn?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »