Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kakarot the rat - rh60484
He scurries away after being caught in a strange lie.
Scurries away??? No I just have a life and things to do besides monitoring this forum. I responded to your question in the other thread
@rh60484 : good job exposing this fraud ... his explanation is 'very believable'.... smh
@finger

? What exactly did he expose? I'm really curious....
It's ok kaka* .... shit happens and you got caught with your pants down .... hand in the cookie jar etc.
For your penance, write the following on a black/white board a 100 times:-
"I kakarot will not lie again on the internet"...
Are you still mad I have 19 more IVs than you? Don't be immature.
You can even make it 35 IVs .... even the people in your village now know your lies .... the internet is every where ..... he he he
you may have fooled us but rh60484 caught, tagged and bagged you ... ho ho ho
Except that he didnt.....i replied in the thread. Sorry I didnt reply within 10 minutes but I had shit to do in my life, I don't spend all day on this site like you do Wink.

He asked how I took step 3 if my yog is 2014....I replied today that my YOG is 2013. End of story, there was no grand expositon and there were no lies told. I know you're pissed because I made you look like the incompetent idiot that you are, but relax dude. The joke is on you.
You try so hard with your desperate explanations even your village chief is getting embarrassed. It's OK dude... you are not the first to be caught lying on the internet nor will you be the last ... now go prepare for your 45 IVs .... there is not much time before the ROL deadline ......
If you do not have access to a board you can say this before you sleep tonight :
Lol, ok. I don't get the village joke but thats ok..you're not funny and your insults are pathetic. The next time I feel like exchanging punches with a sheep I'll let you know Wink. Good luck in the match son.

P.S. I'm done interviewing..don't you have like 1 out of your 2 total IVs left to prepare for?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »