Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did any one received a letter from St. Lukes MO!! - johnstown
Hi,

I was wondering if receiving a mail from St. Lukes MO would mean anything. Or is it generic and everyone who interviewed there usually gets a letter from them. Thanks in advance for your responses.
Well..i got a very nice letter.....saying u r strong app and bla...I think now dat it got t b generic!wht was urs?
when u guys got it?
It's very interesting I got the letter too. Seems they sent it to everyone. Has anyone not got the letter ?
when do u guys got it ..I had iv there I didn't get any
I got one saying we are impressed with your application. You would be a good asset. It seems to be generic letter though.
but I didn't get any ,,when did u get it
its for Im right
Yes, its for IM. Got it 10 days after my interview. They mailed to my permanent address.
johnson: if they have sent it to couple of ppl, then it cud b something. mine said the same and pd said he wd rank me high. however, they are iving many and i am sure they are telling the same things to majority,well, gl to all. i cant really trust these love letters much!
just want to know from the guys who got the letter if you require visa sponsorship. I am not sue about this but I heard they prefer candidates with green card or citizenship.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »