Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who have just started their preparation - methotrexate
Hi,Its highly frustrating to study for step2ck and sometimes it may take more than one year.I have high scores in step 2,step 3 and internal medicine in training exam. I want to help you guys who have difficulty understanding the concepts of step 2 or step 3.I will teach whole syllabus of step 2 on skype for two hrs everyday and will charge just 200$ for one month.This is not a fraud as you can study with me on skype for one week and if you donot like my teaching you can leave without depositing any money.No questions asked.I will try to finish the whole syllabus of step 2 in four to five months.I do not guarantee success but this thing I can guarantee that if you work hard you will pass with high scores.so just give me a chance and I repeat that this message is not a fraud.If you need I can even email my score report to you.So please respond asap.MY email id is jaimaavd and my skype id is divesh04.

no need to deposit any money initially.Deposit only if you like my teaching after studying with me for one week.I am offering this help not for the high scorers but for those who have trouble understanding concepts of step2 or step 3 or who unable to pass step 2.

I have presently two groups and I can adjust you in any group according to your convenience.So if you are interested please send me an email or just add me on skype.we have finished dermat and rheumat and we have started endo.

thanks

thanks
Please feel Free to Schedule a Free Evaluation and Sample Step 2 CK Session for our Feb. 1st 2014 Start.

http://www.onlineusmlecourses.com/p/stud...views.html

Good Luck and God Bless!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »