Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any chance of residency in Family medicine/ IM, af - yasmarvin
Hello ifoson,

Thanks for your advice, really appreciate it. you are absolutely right regarding clinical subjects.
hello ifoson,

Thanks for your advice appreciate it. You are right regarding the clinical subjects
@ matchpossibility I am international medical student . I am completing my MD by this year JUNE. I wanted to do any msc/mba or phd program and researches while doing usmle exams . Is it possible to get a mba / phd spot with my MD degree .
can you give any suggestion about universities because I do not know anything about USA
THANKS
Hello usmc1,
The beauty of America is that you can get anything you want with dedication. First of all, in which subject you are completing your residency. I think you will be eligible for phd but they usually need some ms before for research experience. You can do MBA in healthcare program directly. If you feel like, go for MPH as it looks good on residency application and you will be able to some kind of job or USCC also while doing it. Also, what is your year of graduation? If recent, then you have really good chances for matching in residency. To decide between, MPH, MBA, or MS/phd depends more on your interests. Please tell me little more about you so that I be able to help you better. Universities in America are good but you need to look for CEPH certification for MPH and AACSB- for MBA. Thanks
Peruse your dreams
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »