Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodhull im iv - thinkmle
Did anyone get email from program director of woodhullhc int medicine after iv? The pd gave me very good response during iv. Do they send email to people who they are going to rank high?
what did she said to you
I think she was sweet to everyone. She even told me I'm a strong candidate & also gave me her card to write her anytime if I have any questions but when I came outside, I realized she said the same to almost the 10 of us that interviewed that day.
Gluck
She told me that she is going to consider me unless I don't want to be in this program. So I was thinking is this genuine. I dint get reply to my thank you letter or ranking email so far. ....Any other input from ppl who interviewed at woodhull?
She said to me you sound the perfect applicant after an insight q. She said let me write your name so I can remember you. She said did you meet our chief resident? you and him are from the same med school. One of the attending replies after answering the q why this prog that this is the perfect place to achieve your goal and then he said We all love you, your credential, accomplishment and CV, If we affer a position today would you accept it? I do not believe none of those comment and will make my rol as I want it
Exactly my point. ...I think that's exactly her thing. I presume she said those wonderful lines to about 200 candidates. ..lol..
Yeah..it shud not influence my rol....i thought it was genuine!
she said we offer only j1 visa and i replied i do not need a visa and then she said that is very goood for you and then continue oh you already complete your step 3, that is wonderful. she will be 5 on my rol
believe me guys she is sweet. she even told me that too. but as per i know resident feel not happy after matching there. they say all good things that that a best program but from inside they dont want you to come there. I have exp. Also same views from other interviewer.
i have a intv there coming up, could u pls tell me what all do they ask ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »