Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capital health center,Trenton ,NJ,internal med - smartphone
Anybody heard back from them?response to thank you email or ranking email?thanks
I had interview in December, but I haven't had any respond to thank you letter. What about you? Have you had any respond from them?
I got a few emails from them last week, from the PC, that they started their ROL.
Nothing specific! Only an email regarding nrmp registration! @spartanmd is this the same email you are talking about.
That was one of the emails, i think the first one I got from the PC
I did not get any such emails from them,bad sign I guess Smile))
* Sad((
@stage 1: nothing to worry about. That was a generalized email I think,they had some problem seeing some of the applicant's nrmp registration.Then they apologized for that.They must be satisfied with your registration,so nothing bigSmile @spartnmd thank youSmile
I dont think its a bad sign. Like smartphone said, nothing specific. One email I got was about nrmp registration, another about ranking started (which is no great surprise to anyone), and a third email saying the same thing just in a different way. So dont get down about it.
@ smartphone, thank you and I truly hope that is the case---it is one of my top choice programs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »