Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fa+uw? - picu
Hello dear friends,
I have read kaplans once. And now reading fa, right after topic solving releated uw Qs. My accuracy percentage between 50 to 70. But i dont have any idea how much it should be. Of course the more higher the more better. But I mean, for anyone who wants to get above 220, am I good or should I change something?
I really appreciate your ideas.
Thanks
Don't waste your time with uw. There are lot of spammers in this forum from uw. Stick to Kaplan and FA.
Thank you moneygram for reply. But i think it is very hard to being successful without solving many Qs. I finished 25% of uw till now. I couldnt decide to finish all uw with fa or turn back to kaplan and after second reading, resume the uw complete the rest of 75%? Or u have better idea other then this 2 option?

By the way i am april-may exam taker..
first to say you must have to watch kaplan videos and at least read kaplan once.
Then go for uworld and its very important to know the concepts of uworld.
Annotate HY points on your FA (red color for uworld and blue color pen for kaplan)
revise again and again.........be a master of uworld...+ FA.........give nbme and see your progress......then finally appear in the exam....
Thanks a lot... So i will read kaplan again together with kaplan videos. HYs annotate the fa.
I also have 1 more Q: Should i do kaplan Qbank or only uworld is enough as a Q?
Honestly speaking.......I personally seen many of my friends got 230+ only with uw + fa with previous solid conecpts on kaplan lectures and videos......you can ace this exam without kaplan q bank but after doing uworld if you want to be more comfortable you can go for kaplan q bank but not mandatory....may be some one would gonna tell me uw spammer but this is a fact.
I completely agree with ileum. Smile
Thank you very much. Iam grateful for your valuable advise. For the kaplan videos, what is your suggestion?
Should i watch all videos, or just my weakness? Like physiology, behavioral since and biochemistry.. Could you please elaborate?
Anyone have an idea about kaplan videos?
if you have enough time watch them all or just watch your weak areas.....
for physio kaplan video must....specially dr.kudrath
for pathology watch pathoma and HY side notes from Goljan
for BS read BRS BS or Khans cases
for biochemistry FA+UW
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »