Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CS!! - docd
Hi,

When was your exam, please? I need to estimate when will get mine!
Thanks!
congratulation, I just want to ask you which center u took the test in, is it ok to use capital letters only in typing as u said , as I noted that save me 1-2 min on training , some say it is considered as you r shouting and will not get grades, please let me know with thanks
Congrats !
Thank you for all the information.
Is FA book enough alone?or any other book should be supplemental?
CONGRATULATION , I just want to ask u where u took the test , in which center, and is it ok to type in capital letters only , as this can save me 1-2 min and that is a lot in the exam , some told me it is inappropriate to type in capital letters and may affect your grades , please let me know with thanks
@exam.step1 mine was on Nov 15th
Thanks! Congrats for your result and good luck!
congratualtions , , I've a question , is it ok to use all abbreviations on FA , coz some aren't presenet at usmle web site ,,,,thands
Here is another testimonial of my student who just passed CS 2..

""""""1st of all I like to thank Dr. Farrah for helping me tremendously to pass Step 2 CS in first attempt . Let me tell you Step 2 CS is not easy to pass , I have friends who have scored in 240s in step 1 and failed step 2 CS. Dr. Farrah makes it so simple and effective that you can crack it easily. What I liked most about her is the feedback she use to give me and made sure that I don’t do any blunders and concentrated more on my weak points. At the end of the coaching I was confident and it showed in my result. Her coaching makes you feel at home on the day of exam. I must say this , she was more dedicated than I was . Dr. Farrah coaching is much better than any coaching available like Kaplan or any other , they are not usually made for IMGs. Dr.Farrah’s coaching is very helpful to IMGs ,it’s the least expensive on the market and its custom made for IMGs like us. In short I highly recommend all IMGs to take up her coaching classes to pass in 1st attempt. """"

Ameen Mohd
MD Al Ameen

For any queries contact:
Skype i.d: usmle-step2cs-online-expert
expertconsult.org
http://www.expertconsult.org/
It was Nov 15th.
@weam It should be okay to use FA abbreviations. Don't worry much about all abbreviations because you can use very few of those during actual exam. I would focus on practicing those with timer and master the ones that you use the most.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »