Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CS!! - docd
Here is another testimonial of my student who just passed CS 2..

""""""1st of all I like to thank Dr. Farrah for helping me tremendously to pass Step 2 CS in first attempt . Let me tell you Step 2 CS is not easy to pass , I have friends who have scored in 240s in step 1 and failed step 2 CS. Dr. Farrah makes it so simple and effective that you can crack it easily. What I liked most about her is the feedback she use to give me and made sure that I don’t do any blunders and concentrated more on my weak points. At the end of the coaching I was confident and it showed in my result. Her coaching makes you feel at home on the day of exam. I must say this , she was more dedicated than I was . Dr. Farrah coaching is much better than any coaching available like Kaplan or any other , they are not usually made for IMGs. Dr.Farrah’s coaching is very helpful to IMGs ,it’s the least expensive on the market and its custom made for IMGs like us. In short I highly recommend all IMGs to take up her coaching classes to pass in 1st attempt. """"

Ameen Mohd
MD Al Ameen

For any queries contact:
Skype i.d: usmle-step2cs-online-expert
expertconsult.org
http://www.expertconsult.org/
Perfectos....exactly what I wanted to know...thnx man
@docd. Is it necessary to write the patients name in PN, just to save a few seconds. Can we skip it? Thank you
@randoms No you have to refer them as patient. I personally never wrote patient name on PN.
You also can save time if you do your SP interview efficiently and quickly.
Skip OB/GYN questions if you see lady over 60 unless case indicates otherwise. The same is true for male, those are obvious things you already know.
could u plyz tell me where u took ur exam thnx
congrats
@maged555 in Philly, BTW most people say Phylli is the most IMG unfriendly center. There were only two IMG as far as I remember that day and I passed.
@docd thank you very much . i appreciate it.
sorry to bother u , i have one more q. can we just wear gloves without washing hands,because i see in kaplan they say both r not the same. thank you
Also, wearing gloves is anytime better and time saving. Then why do a lot of people prefer washing hands over gloves?
@randoms It doesn't matter which one you do because I never washed my hands but gloves. I kept talking and asking questions while I was doing so by looking to my SP. As far as passing goes then gloves=washing hands.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »