Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CS!! - docd
Happy for you nkc! Hope you did well on exam. How is it like to be in real exam? Was I close enough in my descriptions?
Lol..Felt good throughout the exam...yes yes yes everything helped..Infect I went through the whole thread once before my exam.....! Now time to thank God, family and friends......I will write more once I get refreshed!
@nkc Glad to know that! Have you done your CK yet?
cant wait for your input @nkc. finished FA 2 times, still feeling stressed, you should have definitely done better as you felt good after the exam , i see many people cant really say about how they do. good luck !!
@docd no man, left with ck only...will start prep after 2 weeks....plan to appear in end of June or julyish
@randoms ...lol...there were some ups and downs during the exam, generally what ever was discussed here helped me improve my encounters..and trust me if you have practices all FA long cases and 1 minicase per subheading - all timed and in exam mode then this exam will be smooth and easy for you...but practicing it with a partner is needed to develop all the reflexes and finishing it in time!
I cannot add anything more since every thing has been discussed above...
Dear forum members,

I am a study guide who lives in queens, NY. I am tutoring students preparing for USMLE for years. Now, I am applying for residency. My credentials are ...
Step 1 = 242 ( first attempt)
Step 2 CK = 234 (first attempt)
Step 2 CS = passed ( first attempt)
step 3 = passed (first attempt)
Year of graduation = 2011
I am tutoring step 1 , 2 CK , CS, step 3 and applying for residency tips.
Fees is just $12/hr (negotiable)
I am tutoring both live and skype.
Contact me if you are interested to this email = tutorforusmle
Thanks all.
@nkc Good luck with your CK. I'm moving to CK forum.
for how long did you prepare? what amount of time do u feel is enough??
@cupcake02
Prep takes month or two depending on many factors: Do you have live SP, how many cases you practice a day. How is your typing skills and so on It all depends on your initial state and intensity of your prep. I personally did 4-5 hours a day with partner and rest of the day I just rehearse my lines.

Also I recommend you to read this thread since many questions were asked and answered that you may benefit from. Even your question was asked previously and many more.

Another tip as a bonus for you: that knowing about exam structure and possible situations you may face on top of your study will help you enormously. Familiarizing yourself will reduce level of anxiety and pressure you have during exam. Read more about experiences people had because FA won't teach you that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »