Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very worry about the security of contract - pdh
I signed a pre-match contract. I want to know how secure is the contract? Is there any previous case that the program terminate the contract? I really worry about the issue? please reply me.

the reason that i worry about it is that my performance in my last employer is not good, therefore they terminated me because i spend too much time to interview and study for my board exam instead of working (this event happened after I signed the contract). I am worried that the program will know this issue and cancel the contract becasue of my poor performance in pervious employer.

is that possible? Please let me know!!! I really worry about it. PLease, please....
Pleas help me! please give some input!!
if there is a requirement to disclose that in the application forms which you filled up for your soon-to-be employer and in other related documents, and you did not disclose it, then it is a non-disclosure of a material fact which can cause the cancellation later of your contract if they are able to find it out. Otherwise, meaning that they don't put it as a requirement on the application forms for you to disclose, then you are safe.
Yes guys, but how they will find out? Do they have any mehanism?
I had heard that program or hospital is checking our incom tax history.
Is it tru?
Dear restless, Thanks very much for your input. I carefully read your message. I disclose every thing when I filled up the application form log time ago. The filled form had been sent back to program long time ago. However, the termination of current employer just happened this month. Based on your professional viewpoint, it is not non-disclosure of material fact, isn™t it?

Pleas give me reply! Thanks
Ask the guys who terminated you whether you can write a resignation letter instead. so they keep that on record. Most employers will allow you to do this. This month has been only 4 days they should allow you do it,........ for your piece of mind.

Other wise I dont see how this would affect your contract which you signed long time ago. They is no way it should!
Dear Restless, could you please reply me?
If the fact of termination by your previous employer happened later, it is impossible to disclose that in your earlier dcuments, i. e. application forms and the like, submitted to your soon-to-be employer. It therefore could not fall under non-disclosure of a material fact simply because this subsequent fact is not in existence yet when you filled up the mentioned documents.
pdh, I'm just curious...How did you get fired? For taking long histories??? Didn't you have plenty of practice doing this in med. school? What was difficult? And studying for boards?? Did you skip work to study? Why did they Really fire you? Did they talk to you about it? and warn you?
Hi pdh,

I don't know how to advise you, but I was wondering whether there could be a chance that the employer who fired you could behind your back phone/e-mail the PD or someone from your residency program and badmouth you?? This is just a thought. I do not know whether this has ever happened and whether this might terminate a current contract. Any thoughts/experiences?

Another question for you is whether after you have signed the contract you have also received any other papers to fill out/or follow up feedback from the programs?

GL, I hope you worry for nothing and things will remain stable with your contract.

sonja
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »