Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people who are considering other options - gc12
Hi Down21,

I appreciate your advice and really would like to get some information about AA programs. I will search more and if you have some more information about Anesthesiology assist program. Please share with me.

Thanks.
Hypatie,

Research jobs are available and filled up through contacts. Some get the jobs through friends but i GUESS you can get the post doctoral fellowship very easily in the Neuroscience. Look for university ( like NYU, Emory etc.) near your place and start writing emails to all neuro faculties. You can ask your Indian Professor also to recommend you for a position here in USA. Here system works only through recommendation specially in research field. You can ask for volunteer position also if no vacancies and later mentor will give you a spot. I am related to cardiovascular research so don't have too much idea.

Thanks.
Hypatie,

Research jobs are available and filled up through contacts. Some get the jobs through friends but i GUESS you can get the post doctoral fellowship very easily in the Neuroscience. Look for university ( like NYU, Emory etc.) near your place and start writing emails to all neuro faculties. You can ask your Indian Professor also to recommend you for a position here in USA. Here system works only through recommendation specially in research field. You can ask for volunteer position also if no vacancies and later mentor will give you a spot. I am related to cardiovascular research so don't have too much idea.

Thanks.
HI hypatie,

Never mind INdian professor as I thought you from India. My mistake.
its a 2 year program offered by 7 universities so far. they want GRE and ielts/toffel. and also some extra credits from community college courses. not recognized throughout the USA but I think they are in this process. if you are alone, can move to any state no family responsibilities then you can try it
Thanks. I will look for it.
Thank you very much gc12 , your messages are very inspiring, it gives me some hope!
I will turn out to be an enterpreneur if not matched.....I have the best ideas, but should remain positive until match day........Fate is already decided.......

If i dont match I need 3 idiots..........the first 3 repliers would be recruited in my plan........
@dandruff : your post is very immature. I am sure you can find Selsun Blue in Manitoba by the way.
sinai,, i dont give a f..k to you....
i made a reply just for fun and i am sure i did not hurt anyone...if you got some problem i will throw my email and I can sure satisfy your soul in manitoba...
post another reply against my immaturity, and you can land in real sh.t
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »