Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking your precious opinion - amaryllisa

Guys, what would you do if you were informed that in a good academic program where you were granted IV and you were highly highly considered, a resident from your country sought an appointment with the PD and said the worst words ever for you?

Would appreciate your thoughts...
first how do you know that?

when people are used to such methods and feel comfortable doing such things they express their proud at any given chance Wink and God brings you the right people to be aware of.
Dr. Amaryllisa, Are you expressing joy or sadness, i really could not tell?
Surprisingly Joe the plumber gets you though.

Rabied, is this something you can feel joy about?!!?!?!
If I were you would just seat &relax! The one who listens should be wiser (pd)! & I believe if God wants something to happen it will! Even if thousands of those dirty ppl are against you!
Wishing you&all the best
A typo sit &relax!! :-)
just relax, your destiny is in the hands of god not this guy.
amaryllisa,So how should a fellow country person affect your chances? If the program genuinely likes you/think you are a good fit, there will surely rank you and not instead dislike you because of what your fellow country man said/did. No offense, but this is USA and not your country.
Amaryllisa, just to make sure I am understanding you correctly. You are saying that someone was saying bad things about you to the PD of a program that you just interviewed for? Is this someone that you worked with before or someone that knows you well personally?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »