Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to savi - mchadha
hi savi

i only recently joined 2ck forum... before i had seen you in step 1 forum although i started using it very close to my exam and so didn't have a lot of time to be very interactive.

i noticed that you are a really helping person always answering people's queries. well i am just begining to start my prep for step2 i hope you can help me too through this. any advice on where to start? what to study?? and anything else useful that you can tell me.

by the way when are you taking your exam?
hi mchadha,
thank you for the nice words.I passed step1 2-3 weeks before.I myself haven`t started studying yet.I`m stuck in the credential verification problem.But,I can tell you what I`m planning to use for step2-ck,(after asking many wise friends ofcourse!!).
-kaplan notes
-kaplan qbook &qbank
-online UW qbank
-kaplan DVDs
-crush.
people suggest CMDT or blueprints for some IM topics.Let`s see what else we need as we go.
Right now,I haven`t decided about test date.

I don`t have anything else to share with you at this moment,as I`m also the starter:-)
GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!
(docsavi)
CSA IS ANTICOAGULANT,PROTEIN C,S N ANTITHROMBIN3.
???????????????????????????????????
hey thanks....

well i am just about to buy the kaplan set.... the edition available here is 2004 or so to say. (actually i think it might be fake cuz people here do that, they sell 2002 as 2004 edition!)

anyway i spoke to a couple of people and they said that edition doesn't really matter. what's your take on that?? anyway what is crush??? heard about it but not quite sure what it is?

hopefully i am planning to take the exam in august.... but not sure of that! lets see how things go. so where have you graduated from??? i'm in ludhiana, india.

hope to keep in touch with you
mchadha2k
sorry savi,i was suppose to put this under pnemonics page.
Dear Savi,
I am sorry for interrupting into your conversation. I also have some questions from you as I saw many useful information from your post in this forum. I am preparing for Step II now, and then Step I. As you have already passed Step I would you also recommend me important materials/resources and steps to prepare for step I, please.
I know it is a bit early to think about step I, but I wasted a lot of time using unhelpful materials for Step II. I have just found this forum a month ago and knew about UW and many other useful information for exam (I didnt know about UW QBank before). I hope you will reply my questions in details in this forum, or please email me to jiriin_negen_and . Thanks a lot in advance.
hey negenand,
here's the link having step 1 prep advice from savi.. it has become a reference link for all new comers in forum 1.
goodluck
http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=74860
Thank you so much, Forensic!!! I really impress all of you, who really help to others.
Thanks A LOT!
Very Useful!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »