Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions plzzzz... - jiamirza

Hi guys I need an advice...can I go for step2 CS first.i am a graduate already and I was studying for my step1 but coz of some personal issues I couldn't focus through books so I am thinking to go for step2 CS now that would be more clinical practice and then I will start my prep again for step1 after step2cs...plz help me by giving your suggestions
You can do whichever you want first and there is no fixed sequence for taking them. If you wanna ask if it's better to do so then that's a different question and depends a lot of factors.
If you already started step 1 and wanna switch to CS and come back to step 1 that's not the best thing to do but no one knows your situation better than yourself. In ideal world it would be:
1. Step 1 first with high score (it covers all basics and helps with CK)
2. CK with high score (it helps with your CS big time)
3. CS just pass is good enough who cares how well or bad you did as long as you pass on this one.
I have done almost same sequence without high score part Smile but can tell from personal experience that CK should better be done before CS and Step 1 is the first.
See your situation and decide accordingly.
if you are a fast typer and think your are prepared go for it but if you are not prepared and not a fast typer then I will do steps 1 and 2 first hoping that sooner or later there will be option to write or type your patient notes.But like the other guy said evaluate your situation and decide what is best for you.
Good luck
Thank you for the suggestions.i really appreciateSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »