Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accommodation near St agnes, Baltimore - hopefulimg
hi everyone,
i am planning to start my observership at St Agnes from May . Do you have any idea how to get accommodation near that area?
A Serious Income Potential Working From Home

We help individuals and couples earn an extra income and improve their lifestyle as independent business owners, part time or full time, its your choice. With our team you will receive personal help, support & training and the infrastructure to help build your own home based business. If you are coachable and trainable then by using our easy to follow system your success is guaranteed.

http://goo.gl/plSVp
Hi hopefulimg,
Could you pls let me know how you got an observership in St Agnes? I really appreciate your help. Thank you
Hi hopeful img,

I too applied for obsie in St agnes in the month of May and waiting for my confirmation letter. Do let me know if you got any accomodation nearby the hospital.

Thanks.
To
hopefulimg and aimz250

Did you have faculty recommendation for getting observership at St.Agnes? Do they accept without it?

Thanks.

Hi ecofriendly,

I had the reference of a resident at St Agnes. I'm not sure if you can get obsie without recommendation. You can definitely give a try.

Good Luck.
aimz250 Thank you. I have a senior there, but dont know how to contact, Can you message me the email id of the program coordinator to usmletest98
This forum is the best - thank you admin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »