Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would they rank this? - successgirl
Hi guys, just wanted to get some feedback on this. Let's say a candidate is interviewed at a community-uni affiliated program in their town, which means they're a local. And this candidate has several plusses on their cv like being fluent in Spanish and two other languages, research at a uni hospital, step 3, US citizen, etc but they have low scores and 1 attempt in step 1 and 8 years since graduation. And the town in question is considered under served and the candidate tells the program they plan on practicing in the town in the future. How do you think that candidate will be ranked ?
the person will be ranked # 1 on their ROL, they will provide him with relocation allowance, a new house, new car and a 3 yr contract.
they will even sponsor visa for his entire family to join him if they are still back in home country.
...Upon graduation, the candidate will be considered for the position of White House physician.
Funny, don't know why I even bothered with this forum . Clearly it has become a joke.
I think ur askn very difficult question.

You have step 3, publications, local, us citizen = plus
Negative obviously is YOG & step 1

If u got Iv well then they obviously considered hiring you. How you did on IV goes long way. Other factor is what's stats of other candidates vs you!! I would say your competitive. But answering your question would be a wild guess in term of position on rol.
Successgirl: how many others IVs u have? Hope u have a couple of backups
Thanks @klm3 and @drnick. I had 1 other iv besides that one but I really want to get in this particular program. Good luck to us all, this is so nerve wrecking.
Good luck! Are those both IM or what? Has any of those 2 programs being unmatched in last 5 years? How many did they IV for their quotas? Maybe we can put more input
1 im ( the local one, they ived 180 for 14 spots) the other fm (don't know how many they iv'd)
How many seats does FM has? What state is it in?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »