Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roommate & SP at greenway inn houston 1 APRIL 2014 - drsyedali
hey,im looking for a study partner and a room-mate at the greenway inn at houston.
my exam is on the 17 of april and i plan to be there from the 1st of april 2014.serious study and crack the exam attitude.
hit me up,thanks.
I am going to be there in may ? do you know of a good crash course i can take there I am an img Thank you
..which is not too costly ..i appreciate your time ..thank u
I did dr MARY JUNE S TARGET course ,She really is a great teacher and coach ,She was very focused and sincere SHe is FA co Author ,Her course is not too costly You may try her trial free class before signing up ,There are free patient notes to practice also many free videos you will get an idea ..I passed in first attempt along with my sister by Allahs grace and her help ,she will be holding a live camp in Houston too you can check that out too ...hope it helps !!
xyzxyz123.. hello... can u pl give detail information about the course... is it a live course?how can i contact with her?
@manita Hi ,you can contact her at her site ,the forum is not letting me type the web address ,you can google Dr mary june target ..Also she is very popular on youtube ..esp her 10 tips to pass step 2 cs ..I signed up after taking the free trial class.then I got convinced !!he live course is in may ..I can give you dr june s Skype id mjjune1..best of luck !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »