Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did not match thread - awen
Do not sweat it...Sad!)--RE-BOOT NOW!

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...just email me direct ( ; put "residency advice needed" into the subject header) for more tips including setp 3 for upgrade (i've got some good sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!
didnt match
200/219/217 no attempts/yog 2007.did not match
Do not sweat it...Sad!)--RE-BOOT NOW!

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...

just email me direct ( ; put "residency advice needed" into the subject header)

for more tips including step 3 for upgrade (i've got some good tutoring sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!
Nope Sad
@sys_71082

I feel for you. You so helpful and you deserved to match more than anyone else on there.
Still in shock

Being on fb and seeing all my friends who matched is driving me off this cliff

Wtf man wtf did we do to deserve this punishment
dint matchSad
I also failed to match. Third time trying. Applied IM. 2 interviews. Well below average scores. Next year will try only a few IM and Family. Congratulations to all our colleagues who have matched! How I wish I could share in your joy. Perhaps next year....
I didn't match either.
Heartiest Congratsss to everyone who matched Pls keep us in prayers to match asap.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »