Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here - didnt match - khaldrogo
Been lurking here for the last few weeks.

212/221/needed visa + cs attempt/yog2013 - applied to FM and interviewed at 3 places. Didn't match. Getting married in June to my American gf so will be GC holder next year.
That should help a lot, the visa!!! Congrats on getting married Smile
Thanks - feeling lucky to still be wanted by someone after being rejected by the american health system
OK guys confession - leesooman is kahldrogo. I was too ashamed to admit I didn't match. But hats the truth.
Decided its a waste of time trying to lie on aninternet forum and felt even dumber for lying. Heartbreak sucks. Stats were essentially the same except 5 if instead of 3.
I am sorry ... 5 is a good number ... did you not match anywhere where the programs are unfilled ?
leesooman and khaldrogo, are you the same person you admitted? I am sorry. Did you do SOAP???? I was in the same situation last year, so never lose hope. I matched today and I know my credentials sucked, but a PD saw my potential, so I am hoping for the best on friday.

Why open 2 usernames?

Once again, I am so sorry
No - all filled. Now that I have come clean, you can add me to the list of people killed by cs
Wait Lesso you didnt match.. I am sorry

But how do you know that all FM positions are filled
Someone asked me if I had matched nucleo and I was so ashamed to say that I hadn't that I lied. But I didn't want to leave the forum so I made up a new nic. Then I felt like an idiot and decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Dramzzz.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »