Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here - didnt match - khaldrogo
That's OK medically - hopefully next year will be better for us. I meant all programse where I interviewed were filled
I hope you applied to other programs as well for FM. Lets have like 5%hope together

I am going to make my application better for 2015 Match. Take Step 3 more US Clinical Exp and Research. No excuse for me..
Yea - me too. Time to aim for a 270 Wink
it took guts to come out in the open and admit it. You've inspired us. I didn't match either because of cs attempt, need visa and only 1 FM iv. so better luck next year to all of us.
I didnt make either guys, hopefully we will get in next year
Sorry to hear for guys that didn't match. You are NOT a failure for not matching and you do not have to be ashamed. You've done what many can not do and that's pass board exams regardless of the no of attempts. I matched with 3 cs attempts and you just never know. Walk with your shoulders high, take step 3, and proof that you have continuous health care involvement. You do NOT have to be observing anyone. It could even be a CNA job or Med tech. It proofs you are resilient. You will match next year if you do that. TAKE STEP 3 and pray to GOD. Am sorry again but nothing to be ashamed of.
Bump
Report jackolatern,
He's abusing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »