Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ clue - slick
HEY I GOT A PH IV YESTERDAY,AFTER FIRST ROUND I SAW 0 SPOTS IN PSYCH SO AT 2:30 I APPLIED RANDOMLY, NOW I AM SEEING AGAIN OPENING IN THAT PROGRAM, MY QUESTION IS WHEN I APPLIED IN FIRST ROUND MY APPLICATION STILL EXISTA UNTILL TOMORROW OR I LOOSE IT AS I DIDNT APPLIED IN SECOND ROUND.. PLZ DO REPLY
THX AND GL TO U
hey slick Im not really sure I understood your question.

If theres still openings in the program that gave you phone IV, and you are on their preference list yes theres a chance you may get an offer tomorrow during Cycles 3,4,5.
Oh after re-reading I understood your question. No you dont reapply to a program you have already submitted to in 1st round. The program has the app, and will give you an offer depending on how they ranked you.

OMG CLUE MY ENGLISH IS SO PATHETIC THAT U ?????LOLDSSSSSSSSSS
THANKS SUCH A RELIEF, BUT I STILL CANT UNDERSTAND HOW IT SHOWED UP NOW NOT BEFORE? MAY B A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM THAT NRMP WAS FIXING AROUND 2:30, WISH NOW IT'S CORRECTSmile)))
SO I STILL CAN HOPE UNTILL TOMORROW 5 PM
No your English is not pathetic lol. My mind is still numb from not getting any offers in the 2nd round, sorry haha.

I dont know how that happened. Maybe people rejected the offer. Maybe its a Glitch. Yeah theres hope till 5 tomorrow.
THX ALOT
I think my hope is gone though. The program i got called at had 4 spots , then 1 spot remaining after 1st round. I didnt get anything for 2nd round either Sad
SO UR PROG SHOWING 0 SPOTS NOW?
Not yet. Will know after 5. I hope theres 1 left. I really do.
clueymd: Was this program for FM?? If so, was it a Michigan based program?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »