Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard about(or got aninterview) NYIT EPP? - lastshot
dee 123,

can you share with us what the phone call about?
Hello
Reading all the discussions going on in the forum ,I have decided to share my experience. The , first round of interview had 6 cases all USMLE CS type but without involving the physical exam and the typing part. The second round was a phone interview where this Dr from NYCOM called me up and asked 2-3 questions, like tell me about yourself & what are you doing now
, this phone iv was on 13th May and I still have not heard from them. Hope this helps to everyone trying for the DO course at NYIT.
residentdoctor29

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I had the first round of interview but did not get the phone interview, in your opinion, why some people got a 2nd round of phone interview while others did not? may I ask when was your onsite interview?
drsky99
I have no idea as to the selection process of NYIT, this is the first time I have applied there. My first IV was in Jan. Hope this helps.
Hi

Is TOEFL waived in NYIT EPP if we have completed USMLE exams
kinggogo2001

my interview was the same as residentdoctor29.

Residentdoctor29, who was your interview with?
residentdoctor29 and dee123, did they tell you when are they going to make the final decision?
thx residentdoctor29 and dee123 for sharing your experience ,

Just want to know is this phone interview is a sort of selection or it is for completeing miss information from the first interview . thx
* missing
Kinggogo2001,

If you read what residentdoctor29 said about his/her experience, do you really think the phone interview was about some verification? If it was for verifixation someone from admission office would be calling you, not another doctor. I hope this helps you. Trust me i know how it feels, been there before.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »