Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily study blog - drcolors
5/22: 6pm
The only reason I feel I need a daily blog, is there's no one to check on me and I lost hope as well and I want to come out of this true vicious cycle. Please feel free to post here:

material I am starting with: MTB3
Kaplan s3 CCS
Swanson FA
Archer- lecture +CCS
MCQS: kaplan+ UW+ Q book, Lange
CCS: UW premier

starting with Obs and Peds MTB3 and Kaplan, plan to finish these then Archer FA, if time permits Swanson.

Those who are with me, pls do post, and lets motivate each other.

yesterday 5/21 I covered Em medi+ toxi chap MTB3 10pgs
Peds:15

today covered 5/22 6pm: Reviewed Em medi + Toxicology
Obs: 11pgs
11:34PM did 5 more pgs of Obs
hi drcolors

I'll post in here with you. Yesterday evening, we found out my uncle died - I'm worried for my father, more than anything else because I've seen this uncle for maybe a total of 10days in my entire life so we were not particularly close. I am sad that I didn't get to know him better. But I should've studied today, and need to stay motivated to keep up.

Started studying tonight at around 1AM. Have worked on 30 questions on Kaplan Q-bank with average around 70% for now (timed + tutor-mode). Had a huge jump from a few days ago when I was averaging in the high 40s to low 50s.

Plan for the next 30 to 45 minutes, review MTB3 - GI, Endo, Nephro. It's important to not forget what I've already learnt.

Test is hopefully in June 20-June 25. So one month of studying.
welcome to the blog leesoman, I really appreciate for joining.

5/23 2pm: did 10 pgs of mtb3...
Please call us at 8034935573 before 5 PM Eastern Time any day Monday to Friday to Join First Day For Free. Live Online USMLE Step 3 Review Course. New Students Start daily and roll over to the next Review Course to cover what they missed!

Want to learn more, please click here:
http://t.co/5hYqCz4C9g
thanks tutor, I will think abt your suggestion

meanwhile 8.30pm: did few pgs of peds
hey drcolors

glad to see you're progressing.

Today, the plan is to finish Knowmedge rheumatology/MTB Rheumatology. There's 63 questions on Knowmedge. I'm through with 1/4 of them.
i am interested to join
Welcome, hows it going

still going with peds,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »