Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We can help you get into the program you want. - residencyplacement
Hi guys, hope you are all doing well. If you did not match last time and you had tried very hard, I want to discuss with you about the most important thing in residency match and how we can help you with that.
As one of your matched friends or some other people told you, for IMGs, residency match is basically a politic game. You should realize this before it™s too late. With our help, you can get into a famous university program. Let me tell you how we do. We are a huge medical research foundation group, and we have been cooperating with many famous university programs for years, we have very good connections with these programs. As a result, we can get you in with our strong referral and recommendation, and, of course, good preparation from our professional staff board (all are current or retired PDs).

One thing I need to mention, the service is not free. You need to pay as you do in order to have other residency match services. But you will have guarantees by 3 ways:
(1) We will sign an official and legal contract with you for this service. You are encouraged to have a legal representative, such as a lawyer for you.
(2) You pay through a mutual trust bank account.
(3) Pay only after you get in a good residency program that you are happy with.
One thing I need to emphasize is that everything we do is legal, because we help you through every match steps, including personal statement preparation, ERAS preparation, interviews skill training, language skill training, recommendation to PDs, visa preparation, etc. Also, we have been working in this area for more than 2 decades and have been keeping AAA+ reputation with BBB all the way.
If you need more information from me or you decide to have our service, feel free to give us an email at residencyplacement . You won™t be disappointed.

If some loser tries to discourage you, forget about them, they are bad losers forever, you have your own and your family™s future in your hand. Think in this way, AMGs paid several hundred K for medical schools for a university program, you just put in one time effort and you make it. You have your brilliant future then. No harm to get more information from me at least.

Good luck to everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »