Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
off cycle match. step 1: 86, step 2: 82 - nadia_86_82
dr nadia congratulation please write to me i need your adivce in obgyn match mbadr2004 please dont ignore my request. very important allah yakahleki,.
Good Evening,

My name is Ben Anderson. My wife is from Colombia. She graduated from Universidad de Libre in Cali, Colombia. During our first year as a couple she applied to OB/GYN and IM residencies. She earned two interviews, but she did not match. Her second year applying I decided to review all of her documents. I noticed that several grammatical inconsistencies existed. She spoke English nearly perfectly, but writing articulately was a challenge. We spent time re-writing her application. This time she earned eleven residencies. Every day we practiced her interview skills. I would ask endless questions. I would critique her responses. I applied my knowledge as a successful consultant to her interview strategy. I taught her how to balance displaying capability with displaying personality. She pre-matched that December.

After this experience I started IMG Angel, a service dedicated to assisting talented IMG's obtain residency. Since then I have assisted dozens of IMG's in obtaining residency positions. Please message or call me if you are interested in my services. I wish everyone reading this the best of luck in the upcoming match.

Ben Anderson
IMGAngel.com
info@imgangel.com
thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »