Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
off cycle match. step 1: 86, step 2: 82 - nadia_86_82
personal statement helped a lot. they did ask for it. I played around the personal statement, as like working on the undeserved areas, like living in rural places, raised in a small town ... stuff like that especially there is no obstetricians around these areas in US. ACOG raised the issues in their last meeting. my scores are low, I totally believe n the personal statement.
Gr8 Nadia....can u pls let me know ur yog? Step3 done?
Congrats Nadia.I am also trying for OBGYN residency. I want to know about some stuff. Can I contact you. My skype id shiludec79.plz help me
Thanks
congrts
do u need visa
Yes. I need visa. I am working on J1 now.
Year of graduation 2007
Hi there,
Are you an IMG grad? from which country if you dont mind me asking? Congrats!!
What's your year of graduation? Are you IMG?
@norwood, AMGs for most part are american citizens or permanent residents so would not need a visa. Therefore by simple inference you can see that Nadia is an IMG.
And she stated her YOG in her last post right above your query, 2007.
Thnx

See Top Search Result For:

IMG PASSED USMLE AND IM RESIDENCY

in www.google.com

Dear Doctor or Student:

Hello. Welcome to the world of confirmed U.S. residency success!

We are currently inviting followers to our blog, the only one that provides you with absolutely verifiable information across all categories relevant to I.M.G. success. Currently we are aggressively out-performing our competitors by providing you, our new hard-working followers, with a heretofore unprecedented spectrum of information related to obtaining a U.S. residency or our UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR.

In fact, we will provide you with an experience that is:

• WHAT?

o Answer: Covers all of these areas based upon real-world I.M.G. experiences

 Pre-medical students applying to U.S. medical schools

 Medical students or graduates applying to U.S. residencies

• Focal points include

RATINGS OF U.S.M.L.E. PROGRAMS, BOTH ONLINE AND IN-PERSON

U.S. residency program criteria in terms of pre-medical, and medical school- related information as well as U.S.M.L.E.- related criteria, especially the means of obtaining true “U.S. clinical experience”

U.S. residency programs preferences in terms of E.R.A.S applications being well-organized, with high-quality letters of reference, having relevant curriculum vitae points, and creating immaculate personal statements

 Post-M.D. applicants to alternative curricular offerings, leading to viable and rewarding non-clinical professional careers

• WHEN?

o Answer: Has been in place for five years

• WHERE?

o Answer: Is unrivaled, insofar as the blog affords you unlimited access via the convenience and comfort of your very own home or office.

• HOW?

o Answer: This is delivered to you, the student, through a multi-modal-system, integrating the web and real-world information in an organized format

• HOW MANY VIEWS DOES THE BLOG HAVE THUS FAR?

o Answer: The current tally is 49,000+, and counting.

• HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS?

o Answer: This information is accessible to you, by our website:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »