Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fail Nbme 7 230/170 What can i do? - dr_alex16
yesterday i made name 7 and fail..230/170 i have been done with world, FA couples of time and im still doing Pathoma...
Also I don't understand those Nbme's one month ago i did nbme 13 i got 82 wrong qs and score said 280/170 and yesterday got 81 qs and said 230/170.. ??

Any advice for improve my score? world again?
Rx is worth it?
Hi ... Keep doin FA n write one more NBME. N if u think ur doin very bad in a particular subject do that one frm Kaplan r some book which ur familiar with already.
By the way how much time r u left with? With the real exam?
@sarahmlethx for reply..
My exam is for end of July im still having time.
and yes i will finish my FA with Pathoma and then another NBme...
In what part of your prep u r?
Don't be scared to take one month or more to go back to wherever you got your foundation basics from- Kaplan, PASS program, etc. Read or watch the videos again for at least Pathology, Pharm beginning , Physio basics, Biochem, Neuro etc.Make notes in your FA as you read. Then read FA2014 again while you do questions-lots of qxns....170 means you are weak in general. Postpone if you have to, except you don't mind getting an attempt. Only take the exam if you score least +10 above your target score. Good luck!
@ace001 yes I will study one more month going thru weeks areas...

Thx for the advice

Your U.S.M.L.E. Success Story…Guaranteed

Dear Doctor or Student:

Hello. Welcome to the world of confirmed U.S.M.L.E. success!

We are currently inviting registrations to our program, the only one that provides you with absolute peace of mind. Currently we are aggressively out-performing our competitors by providing you, our new hard-working students, with a heretofore unprecedented U.S.M.L.E. performance cash guarantee, or UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR (FOR INFO, STAT, Phone NOW!: 24-hour telephonic information line: six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine four six one).

In fact, if you enroll before September 30, 2014, we will provide you with an experience that is:

• WHAT?

o Answer: Covers any of the written U.S.M.L.E. steps, including Steps 1, 2-CK or 3.

• WHEN?

o Answer: Has a duration of approximately three to six months, in toto.

• WHERE?

o Answer: Is unrivaled, insofar as the program affords you unlimited access via the convenience and comfort of your very own home or office.

• HOW?

o Answer: This is delivered to you, the student, through a multi-modal-system, integrating the cloud, and daily live personalized, cloud-podcasted, telephonic instruction in a manner that maximizes efficiencies of teaching and curricular preparation.

• HOW MUCH DOES THE PROGRAM COST?

o Answer: The current tuition rate is $13,750 per U.S.M.L.E. step, with a special one-time $1500 discount available for registrations completed prior to September 30, 2014.

• HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS?

o Answer: This information is accessible to you, by our 24-hour telephonic information line: six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine four six one.

P.S. SO WHAT IS THAT ‘UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR?’

Answer: Simple, and absolute, in that YOU WILL NOT PAY US, IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOUR U.S.M.L.E. PERIOD.
to pass how much do u need to get in nbme
230 /170 so 192?/??
what is was u uw score ?

Why settle for the rest when you can go with the BEST USMLE TUTOR for your Step 1 Preparation! Visit us at http://t.co/pu6q5AehRP and Read our USMLE SUCCESS STORIES...

Call us at 8034935573 to Schedule your Absolutely Free Step 1 Online Session today!

Why settle for the rest when you can go with the BEST USMLE TUTOR for your Step 1 Preparation! Visit us at http://t.co/pu6q5AehRP  and Read our USMLE SUCCESS STORIES...

Call us at 8034935573 to Schedule your Absolutely Free Step 1 Online Session today!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »