Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious step1 partenr for final strong revision - usmlestudy24
I have my final exam in two months,so only who are seriously interested reply bk with their skype id or emails

Plan is to do 1 system in 3 days covering kaplan notes+uw+fa+pathoma,(1 day for uw and 2 days for theory) and discuss the summary of the whole system in 4-6hrs on the third day. Once all the systems finish, will let you know the remainder plan.(cvs may take more time as its very long)

anybody doesnt matter but those who are commited to 100% study and punctual on time are welcome.Working persons and mothers please reply only if you think this step1 is the ONLY prime imp thing for you.

Planning for physical presentations too by taking alternate chances if interested where all the imp fa+uw concepts will be only discussed systemwise thr skype or if interested anywhere near houston,downtown public library or anywhere in houston provided the distance is not too long from downtown.

Aim is to score the max,I dont want to target any score bcoz I believe that it is not in our hands
and our duty should be to do our max efforts and not worry about the score.

goodluck friends and plez drop in your necessary info if seriously interested.
Hi looking for a pathoma or goljan review partner. Add me on skype, my skype is arahman384
Hi, mail me ur Skype I'd..at medicalbird2014
@medicalbird- please look for ur email

@arahman- I think u are in wrong place as I want to discuss the whole system,but let me know if u r still interested.

thnx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »