Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all those who hv downloaded bhuvana'sstep 1 notes - diligent
dear all,
someone who downloaded those step 1 notes uploaded by bhuvana on rapid share accidently deleted them from rapidshare.
many of us from the forum had requested bhuvana to re load them but since it is not possible for her to do it each time, she suggested tht someone who has downloaded it from her link shd upload it now.
so folks,
plz help and upload them
hi:
this is it
http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=76219
thanks a lot
hey i cant seem to download ath from this rapidshare site. it always comes as this file has been dowloaded so many times before, get ur own premium account or wait for so and so minutes. do v have to have a premium account on this site in order to download?
guys pl help . if anyone has recently downloaded ath frm this site recently, pl guide me thru. thnx
hey shilpi,
i just now checked the link, they seem to b working fine... as soon as u click on the link that i have posted u will be taken to rapid share website, scroll down and click on free, then u get a page saying "download ticket has been reserved, please wait 25 seconds and then the count down begins..25,24, 23, 22 ..... til 0 and finally u get the download using either alpha or omega (contents are same) so click on any one and download...
hope this helps
goodluck
thanks moya
thanks bhuvana.
yeah, the site is workg fine
gimme you email IDs folks ,i can send you in attachments. i dont know about the scan quality, but i am studying from them and its good. its 2002 version and there is no much difference between them and the recent notes.
pl send me too... drsrivatsa@yahoo.co.uk,thank u in advance
pl send me too... drsrivatsa@yahoo.co.uk, thank u in advance
hey ram ,
thanks..
do u hv step 2 Q book of kaplan and first aid step 2 scanned.
plz let me know
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »